2016-06-02

A few goodies from Fukuoka

Had to go into the airport for renewing my visa, once that was done with had some time on my hands and know of a couple tackle shops nearby so figured I'd stick my head in.

The first one is called blue water house ブルーウォーターハウス and is located about a 10~15 min walk from the Fukuoka airport international terminal, here is the location ...



A decent shop and a nice size, but unless you are looking for bass gear, which the store is just packed full of, or heavier game like tairaba タイラバ or jigging ジギング there's not too much of a selection in other styles of fishing.  Anyway, picked up a couple things ...





some Decoy デコイ offset hooks size 8 and an Oft オフト spiral cord for attaching my fish grip to my bag so it's handy to use and I don't lose it :D:D:D.


The second shop was casting キャスティング which it's a favorite of mine, it's a chain and has many locations around Japan.  Here it is on maps ...




Had a longer browse in this one. A very great light game section with lots of soft plastics and jigheads.  A large selection of Tict ティクト products. Here's what I picked up for myself ...



(from top left) a Pazdesign パズデザイン spiral cord, a Sunline サンライン line cutter, 34 driver head 1.5g jig-heads, 34 Chimerabait 2.0" ムラギン purple/gold worms, two packs of Tict ティクト, DF Hook offset hooks, in S & M sizes, ティクト Light Game Shock Leader in 1.5号 (7lb) 30m, and a Tict ティクト Guide Through pick for easy and quick line threading through rod guides (oh and also a Tict ティクト decal featuring a mebaru メバル, not pictured).

Will later post my thoughts on these items.  I especially want to try out the shock leader.  So far my favourite has been Varivas バリバス Light Game Shock Leader.

-147


No comments:

Post a Comment